ant-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Podszun <...@galactic-tales.de>
Subject No supported regular expression matcher found
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 17:36:33 GMT
Hi there.

I'm using the propertyregex task - or at least I'd love to. I get the
exception given in the message subject when I try to run ant with my
buildfile.
I'm using java 1.5 and rely on regexps quite heavily.. Since the
platform supports them: What's the dependency here? Checking google
made me download the latest jar from jakarta-oro, but neither putting
it in my projects library dir nor in the ${ant.home}/lib directory
resolved this issue.
Can anyone provice some insight? Thanks in advance,

Ben