ant-user mailing list archives

From "Allwicher, Klaus" <>
Subject RE: command execution
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 12:56:21 GMT
As the documentation says, the command parameter is deprecated, the
executable parameter should be used and in NO case both of them.

I usually start batch jobs like below, I'm not sure if this is the best way,
but it works ;-)

	<exec executable="cmd" dir="<directory>" >
		<arg line="/c batch.bat <parameters>" />

In your case, you want to execute a class from a jar file, so the <java>
task would be more appropriate.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message