ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: Equivalent to -lib option within the ant-file itself with no taskdef?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 11:20:56 GMT
	How do I inform Ant about the classpath to use for my optional
tasks.
	I don't want to pass it through the commandline with -lib but
within the ant file.

			To include ant-contrib, I have to do the
following:

			   /<taskdef
resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">/
			   /  <classpath>/
			   /    <pathelement
location="your/path/to/ant-contrib.jar" />/
			   /  </classpath>/
			   /</taskdef>/

The nested classpath is a usual path element which can contain multiple
entries (e.g. filesets).

If you want to write tasks for your own, have a look at the manual
"Developing with Ant::Writing Tasks" [1]

Jan

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/tutorial-writing-tasks.html