ant-user mailing list archives

From "shreedhar natarajan" <shreedh...@ami.com>
Subject Target dependency
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:56:54 GMT
Hi all,

I have couple of questions -

1. Can a target in one project depend on target on another project ?
2. Is there any order in which the sub build is invoked when subant is called ?
For eg. if i invoke

 <subant target="">
      <fileset dir="." includes="*/build.xml"/>
 </subant>

And I have 3 sub directories A,B and C. Which build.xml will be invoked first ?

3. Already I have raised this questions. Any clue ? Is there a way to execute all sub-builds
with a single subant call.

For eg.

 <subant target="">
      <fileset dir="." includes="*/build.xml"/>
 </subant>

The above call builds all sub-builds in current directory. I need to handle nested directories(not
only the first level but also subsequent levels).

Thanks
Shreedhar