ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Goktepe <andrewgokt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: replaceregex, only the first match
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 14:08:23 GMT
Remove the <tokenfilter> tags, and then your script will only replace the
first occurrence.

<copy file="C:/test/props.xml" tofile="C:test/propss.xml">
       <filterchain>
       <replaceregex byline="false" pattern="&lt;vers.modul\..+"
replace=""/>
       <replaceregex byline="false" pattern="&lt;vers.module.+"
replace=""/>
       </filterchain>
</copy>

-Andrew