ant-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Goktepe <andrewgokt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: websphere script install problem
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 01:55:27 GMT
This is a WebSphere problem, not an ANT problem.

I do have a suggestion, though. Expand the war file and take a look at the
ibm-web-bnd.xmi deployment descriptor. The <webappbnd:WebAppBinding> tag
should have a 'virtualHostName' attribute, which should probably have a
value of 'default_host'.

If this does not help you with your problem, try posting your question to
the WebSphere forums.

-Andrew