ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@BellSouth.com>
Subject Setting memory options for Ant in Eclipse
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:30:27 GMT
Hi all,

When running Ant from Eclipse, how does one set the -Xmx and -Xms memory
options inside Eclipse?  I've poked around and cannot seem to do it.
(This is to fix OutOfMemory exceptions that occur when I use the
<depend> task.)

I've tried launching Eclipse with -Xmx and -Xms options set.  I
understand this is normally set by using ANT_OPTS.  I looked in the
Windows/Preferences/Ant menu and at some other options but didn't see
anywhere in Eclipse to configure this.

Any help is appreciated.

-Carlton

*****
"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information
by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers."  118