ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@BellSouth.com>
Subject RE: text books on ant
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 21:18:21 GMT
I echo the previous comment, get "Java Development With Ant".  It's very
good although I found some of the sample code and explanations a bit
lacking at times.

*****

and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers. 117