ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: -propertyfile ant switch
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 20:18:02 GMT
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006, Paulo Jorge Guedes <Paulo.Guedes@artelecom.pt>
wrote:

> Well I was looking at <propertyset> and it's not clear to me how it
> works but I will investigate. Concerning the <ant> task I don't see
> what can I do with it, there is no attribute or so similar to the
> propertyfile switch...

<ant inheritall="false">
  <propertyset .../>
</ant>

will pass the properties listed in the property set and no other
properties to the child build.

Stefan

>> > The problem is that I call ant from CruiseControl and I can't use
>> > this switch.
>>
>> Why not?
>
> This is a command line switch... all I can do is to hack the
> ant.bat/sh file. Do you know any other way?

I have more experience with CruiseControl.NET tha CC.  Are you saying
you can't use any command line switches in it?  Hmm, maybe you can set
the ANT_ARGS environment variable.

Stefan