ant-user mailing list archives

From "Jon Skeet" <Jon.Sk...@clearswift.com>
Subject RE: Unable to archive properly
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 11:50:42 GMT
>   Thank u for all the answers to my silly queries, here is a new one,
>
>   I tried to create a jar file of the java classes in the
> dest folder, but
>   it is creating a jar file with a info file namely
> """"Manifest.mf"""""" which doesnt have any class files at all,
>   What could be the problem?

Well, you're creating the jar directory and then including all the class
files within it - but there won't be any. basedir specifies the
directory to get files *from* - it should be ${path} I suspect.

Jon

Clearswift monitors, controls and protects all its messaging traffic in compliance with its
corporate email policy using Clearswift products.
Find out more about Clearswift, its solutions and services at http://www.clearswift.com

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged information intended solely
for the named addressee(s). It may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which
it has been sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or
take any action in reliance on it. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those
of the individual sender and not of Clearswift. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify Clearswift by emailing support@clearswift.com quoting the sender and
delete the message and any attached documents. Clearswift accepts no liability or responsibility
for any onward transmission or use of emails and attachments having left the Clearswift domain.

This footnote confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for Content Security
threats, including computer viruses.