ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using a path element to copy to archive the whole structure
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 09:10:20 GMT
Thanks for the very fast response guys!

Using Jelly in maven one I was able to convert my path into filesets as
follows:

    <!-- Convert the path to fileset -->
    <ant:pathconvert pathsep=";" property="java.source.paths"
refid="maven.compile.src.set"/>
    <util:tokenize var="java.source.paths.split"
delim=";">${java.source.paths}</util:tokenize>

    <ant:jar
      jarfile="${maven.build.dir}/${maven.source.final.name}"
      excludes="${maven.source.excludes}">

      <!-- Create a fileset for each directory added to
maven.compile.src.set -->
      <j:forEach var="var" items="${java.source.paths.split}">
        <ant:fileset dir="${var}"/>
      </j:forEach>
    </ant:jar>
  </goal>