ant-user mailing list archives

From Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject using a path element to copy to archive the whole structure
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:47:40 GMT
Hello list,

I am currenlty working with path and have a problem. I checked the
documentation and see nothing that would help me.

I have a path named "maven.compile.src.set" which contains a list of
directories containing Java source files. I would like to create an archive
(jar or zip it does not matter) of those source files. The jar/zip task
seems to take only fileset. Is there a way to build a fileset from a path?
Any other way to create my archive with all the content denoted in the path
structure?

Thanks,
St├ęphane

--