ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <>
Subject Re: Problems with exec task
Date Tue, 31 Jan 2006 15:46:32 GMT
Rhino wrote:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Loughran" <>

no, not at all

>Or are you suggesting that a change to the property
> definition or exec will make your arg/value approach work as well as the
> arg/line approach?

If you are trying to feed the line in, then yes, quoting it may help the
Ant parser do what you want. But if you are using <arg value, or better
yet, <arg file>, then
<arg file="something with spaces in/file goes here.vbs" />

will work, but putting quotes in doesnt stand a chance.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message