ant-user mailing list archives

From markus innerebner <marku...@yahoo.de>
Subject java.io.IOException calling java task
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 04:37:44 GMT
Hello @ all

When executing the java ant target or my written ant task with a long
classpath I receive a java.io.IOException. This exception only appears
when I am invoking such task in fork mode true. Without forking I don't
have this problem.
I tried also to set a relative path, but ant set then always it absolut.
Are the some solutions?
I also heard about to create a manifest file, which contains the
classpath. But this is not so easily appliable for my written ant task,
because this task checks if the arguments are set and depending on that,
there will be passed the arguments to the main method of another class.

Any hints or solutions?

best regards

Markus