ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark Russell <mark_russ...@instantiations.com>
Subject Re: particular fileset question
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:42:50 GMT
I think you need to make the second one an include instead of an
exclude.  you state in your question that you want to include both
folderA and folderB but you exclude folderB Then it looks like it should
work to me.  Like this

<fileset dir="${lib.dir}">
	<include name="**/folderA/*.jar" if="is.folderA.present"/>
	<include name="**/folderB/*.jar" if="is.folderB.present"/>
</fileset>

Markus Innerebner wrote:

>I want to have in my fileset only some jar files located in a particular
>folder. In my example the set should contain only that jar files, which
>are in folderA and folderB
>
>this is the directory stucture:
>${lib.dir} ----- folderA
>	    I--- folderB
>	    I--- folderC
>

>This example does not work:
>
><available file="${lib.dir}/folderA" type="dir"
>property="is.folderA.present"/>
><available file="${lib.dir}/folderB" type="dir"
>property="is.folderB.present"/>
>
><fileset dir="${lib.dir}">
>	<include name="**/folderA/*.jar" if="is.folderA.present"/>
>	<exclude name="**/folderB/*.jar" if="is.folderB.present"/>
></fileset>
>
>it work only if I explicitly declare the folder:
>i.e.:
><fileset dir="${lib.dir}/folderA">
>	<include name="**/*.jar"/>
></fileset>
>
><fileset dir="${lib.dir}/folderB">
>	<include name="**/*.jar"/>
></fileset>
>
>Is there a way to do it like in the first example. That's why I want to
>use the first example is, that in the include target I can have some
>checks if the directory exists or not.
>
>thanks for any suggestion
>
>markus

Mark Russell