ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim Meals <...@codeknox.com>
Subject Re: AW: XmlProperty patternset reference
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:28:35 GMT
Jan --

I've tried.  :(

I think you're right about importing a build file.  That's just what I
was going to try next.  I was hoping to keep the patternsets defined in
the properties definitions, that way I could build archives (WARs & EARs
mostly) for each specific environment by using a set of properties
rather than Ant build files.

Thanks for the resonse,
Tim

Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:

>Dont know .... have you tried?
>
>What you _can_ do is defining the patternset in its own buildfile and
>import that.
>Or via XML entities.
>

>Jan
>

>>Is it possible to set a <patternset> within an XML property
>>file using the semanticAttributes setting?  I see where you
>>can have an element with a pathid attribute, which is
>>interpreted when semanticAttributes is set, but I would like
>>to define a patternset that is used by the build file.  The
>>relevant portion of my build.xml file is:
>>
>>   <war warfile="warfile.war" webxml="web.xml">
>>       <classes dir="classes">
>>          <include name="**/*.class"/>
>>          <include name="**/*.xsl"/>
>>          <patternset refid="webinfclasses"/>