ant-user mailing list archives

From Frederic Chalons <frederic.chal...@hsoftware.com>
Subject Can't use FOR Task from contrib while FOREACH works fine !?
Date Mon, 02 Jan 2006 15:05:23 GMT
Hi,

I would like to use "for task" from the contrib (currently under Windows)
I quite confused since I am able to invoked the foreach task (target
"run-each") with no problem.
However the target "run" fails and is a copy/paste of the first exampe at:
    http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/for.html
I get the following reply:
/    could not create task of type of type: for/

Do I need to perform any further configuration beside setting the PATH
and defining the resource task?

Thanks,
Fred

Ant File used:

    /<project default="run">/
    /    <property environment="env" />/
    /    <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">/
    /        <classpath>/
    /            <pathelement
    location="${env.ANTCONTRIB_HOME}/lib/ant-contrib.jar" />/
    /        </classpath>/
    /    </taskdef>/
    /    /
    /    <target name="run">/
    /        <for list="a,b,c,d,e" param="letter">/
    /            <sequential>/
    /                <echo>Letter @{letter}</echo>/
    /            </sequential>/
    /        </for>/
    /    </target>/
    /    /
    /    <target name="run-each">/
    /        <foreach list="a,b,c,d,e" param="letter" target="print"/>/
    /        </target>/
    /    <target name="print">/
    /        <echo>${letter}</echo>/
    /    </target>/