ant-user mailing list archives

From "DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000]" <ajay.dha...@monsanto.com>
Subject using the default Logger/Listener in Ant
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 21:28:31 GMT
I am using the following options in Ant

-listener org.apache.tools.ant.XmlLogger -DXmlLogger.file log.xml

However, I get the following error message;

ant logfile C:Development\Project\Source\Build\log.xml does not exist.

Do I need to create a log.xml file?? Has anyone seen this issue and know how
to fix this error.

Thank you for your help

Ajay Dharna

prohibited.