ant-user mailing list archives

From "DHARNA, AJAY [AG/1000]" <ajay.dha...@monsanto.com>
Subject delete task in Ant
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 18:42:54 GMT
I have a file(s) that get created in the build directory that I want to
delete, so I used the delete task

<delete>
	<fileset dir=${buildDir}>
	   <include name=*Test.log.* />
	</fileset>
</delete>

The files that get created are:
.#Test.log.1.23
.#Test.log.1.24

Why does the ant task not recognize these files? Is there something wrong
with the pattern that I have given it?

Thank you for your help

Ajay Dharna

prohibited.