ant-user mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <>
Subject Re: junit task sometimes creates zero-length result files
Date Sat, 28 Jan 2006 04:19:01 GMT
On 1/27/06, Brown, Carlton <> wrote:
> The ant <junit> task seems to create zero-length output files for a few
> of my unit test classes.   It does so without reporting any errors but
> of course <junitreport> of course chokes on them complaining about
> premature EOF.
> Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to troubleshoot a problem
> like this?

Does your Java use native code thru JNI? Forking each test? If a test
using native code crashes the forked JVM, <junit> would not properly
generate the output file. I believe Stefan fixed this in SVN head. But
I'm just guessing here, from prior experience. --DD

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message