ant-user mailing list archives

From Tommy Nordgren <tommy.nordg...@chello.se>
Subject Re: echo with html
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 17:04:51 GMT
use a standard ant task to launch a script in a language such as perl
or python.
In perl in particular, you can embed html directly in a perl script
(see the term here document in a standard perl text book)

On Jan 30, 2006, at 5:44 PM, Sommers, Elizabeth wrote:

> Does anybody have a task that will let you echo to a file while
> including
> html in the message.  Echo doesn't do this out of the box.  I would
> rather
> not have to write it for myself if somebody else has built a report
> generator to do this.
>
> Thanks
> Liz Sommers
> sommerse@pragmatics.com

This sig is dedicated to the advancement of Nuclear Power
Tommy Nordgren
tommy.nordgren@chello.se