ant-user mailing list archives

From Clifton Craig <ccr...@gbg.com>
Subject Re: Unit test a build
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:38:39 GMT
Stefan,

I tried your suggestion and it looks like I'm getting somewhere. I now get
this on the command line:

Fetching external item into 'trunk/common'
svn: REPORT request failed on
'/repos/asf/!svn/bc/372259/ant/antlibs/common/trunk'
svn: REPORT of '/repos/asf/!svn/bc/372259/ant/antlibs/common/trunk': 400 Bad
Request (http://svn.apache.org)

But some stuff has come down. I'm not sure if I got everything on that request
but it looks like a lot. I also downloaded your copy of Antlib. Thanx! I'll
see if I can get something working.

Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
ccc@icsaward.com
ccraig@gbg.com