ant-user mailing list archives

From Clifton Craig <ccr...@gbg.com>
Subject Re: Copy a directory list
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:49:14 GMT
Matt,
That's not bad! Thanx for the tip. I haven't tried it yet but I'm sure it will
most likely work. I'll work that into my build once I fix an unrelated bug
that was dropped into my lap a moment ago. Thanx again.
Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
ccc@icsaward.com
ccraig@gbg.com