ant-user mailing list archives

From Clifton Craig <>
Subject Re: Unit test a build
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 14:52:50 GMT
On Sunday 22 January 2006 4:55 pm, Steve Loughran wrote:
> Clifton Craig wrote:
> > Given my passion for TDD I am now looking for a way to apply unit tests
> > to my Ant build files. Is there an easy way or framework I can use?
> you need the antunit test framework; its in Ant's SVN repo. Its really
> for testing tasks, but comes with a good set of assertions
> For additional commands, e-mail:

Great idea. However, I'm a little lost. I have a source distribution of
Ant-1.6.5 that I'm working with and I can't figure out where the antunit test
framework begins and where the the actual test cases end.
Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message