ant-user mailing list archives

From Clifton Craig <ccr...@gbg.com>
Subject Copy a directory list
Date Sat, 21 Jan 2006 19:21:18 GMT
I'm having trouble doing something that I think should be really simple. I have a comma separated
list of directories that I want to copy to a destination. I want those directories and everything
in them to copy. When I use the copy task I get only the directories and not their contents.
Eg. I have:

prj1

*---lib

    *---default
    |   |
    |   *---default.jar
    *---debug
    |   |
    |   *---debug.jar
    *---prod

        *---prod.jar

I code: <copy todir="${build.deploy.target}">
            <fileset dir="${build.lib.dir}" includes="${confs-to-deploy}"/>
        </copy>
where build.lib.dir = prj1/lib and confs-to-deploy = "default,debug,prod". I get the default,
debug, and prod folders created in my build.deploy.target directory but they are all empty.
How can I get the directories along with their contents?
Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG
ccc@icsaward.com
ccraig@gbg.com