ant-user mailing list archives

From "Anderson, Rob (Global Trade)" <Rob.Ander...@nike.com>
Subject RE: ANT on Japanese OS
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2006 18:41:32 GMT
Pardon my lack of knowledge about Japanese OS, but I have a few
questions that will help me understand your situation and hopefully
provide you with some usefull help.

What is Japanese OS?
Is it a Windows OS with Japanese stuff or is it unix-like?

You will also want to make sure that the ant executable you are running
is the same on that is in $ANT_HOME/bin. Put $ANT_HOME/bin first on your
PATH and try it again.

Hope this helps.

-Rob A