ant-user mailing list archives

From General Email <>
Subject specifying include files in a <lib> in the <war>
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:04:59 GMT
I'd like to specify a list of files to include in the <lib> inside a <war> task.
  Looks like this:
   <lib dir="c:/lib">
            <includes name="webService.jar,
a comma separated list of files to include.   However I get an error saying that <lib>
doesn't support includes  and I'm forced to change to <include> (without the 's') and
 include each file individually.
  How can I get around this and specify a list of files?