ant-user mailing list archives

From Clifton Craig <ccr...@gbg.com>
Subject Re: Ant War Problem
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 21:31:23 GMT
On Wednesday 11 January 2006 9:14 am, General Email wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I'm using JDev 10g which uses Ant v 1.5.4.
>
>     I'm having difficulty with the WAR task in Ant.  I have:
>
>     <war destfile="${outdir}/myApp.war" webxml=".\htroot\WEB-INF\web.xml">
>             <fileset dir=".\htroot\WEB-INF\" />
>     </war>
>
>     and I get an error:
>
>     No directory specified for ZipFileSet
>
>     and it points me to the first line of the Ant code above.
>     Anyone know what it's really complaining about?
>
>     Thnx
>

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Photos
>  Got holiday prints? See all the ways to get quality prints in your hands
> ASAP.

I'll take a stab and suggest u put a dir attribute on your war task. My docs
say it's not required but since you're using the webxml attribute I'm
guessing it's creating an implicit zipfileset object to prefix the web.xml
file accordingly in your final output war file. I'm also guessing that since
the implicit zipfileset is being used it needs a base dir from which to upll
files from.
--
Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG