ant-user mailing list archives

From General Email <generalemai...@yahoo.com>
Subject Ant War Problem
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 14:14:14 GMT
Hi,

   I'm using JDev 10g which uses Ant v 1.5.4.

    I'm having difficulty with the WAR task in Ant.  I have:

    <war destfile="${outdir}/myApp.war" webxml=".\htroot\WEB-INF\web.xml">
            <fileset dir=".\htroot\WEB-INF\" />
    </war>

    and I get an error:

    No directory specified for ZipFileSet

    and it points me to the first line of the Ant code above.
    Anyone know what it's really complaining about?

    Thnx

Yahoo! Photos