ant-user mailing list archives

From VGupta <vipul_pu...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: running external batch from ant
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 10:34:45 GMT
lothar
  - try looking at the parallel task in ant.
  i have been using the same for stuff like this .

  do get back to me if you have some problem in using the same.
  Vipul

Lothar Krenzien <lkrenzien@web.de> wrote:
  Hi there,

I would like to run an external batch file from ant. Of course no problem. But I notified
that ant don't proceed until the batch execution finished. Is it possible to start the batch,
let the output window open and proceed with ant ?

Thanks, Lothar