ant-user mailing list archives

From Clifton Craig <ccr...@gbg.com>
Subject Re: AW: Force PATH env variable - Enabling .DLL loading
Date Mon, 09 Jan 2006 18:50:35 GMT
Maybe try forking the java task and using an <env/> sub-element with it? Using
the <env/> tag you can set environment variables for the forked process where
the JRE runs. My other suggestion would be to distribute the DLL with the
Java library which may or may not make more sense depending on your
situation. I would think the Java code could be packaged in a jar and
distributed with the dll such that you could run java in the working folder
of the jar and the dll will automatically be picked up as long as it's in the
folder with the jar. This approach is reccomended by an SWT book I've read.
--
Clifton C. Craig, Software Engineer
Intelligent Computer Systems -  A Division of GBG