ant-user mailing list archives

From "Stephen McConnell" <mcconn...@dpml.net>
Subject RE: Target dependency
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 18:52:25 GMT

This requires a higher level application driving the build sequence.  The
higher level application could be a custom ant task or a application
embedding ant.  That application would sort projects based on some sort of
dependency model.  Either way - I think your looking for functionality that
is not inside Ant at this time - however there are projects around that deal
with these problems - e.g. the Ivy Project [1] or the DPML Depot Project [2]
amongst others.

[1] www.jayasoft.fr/org/modules/ivy/
[2] www.dpml.net/depot/

Cheers, Steve.