ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Duffy <duff...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem With SchemaExport And Hibernate 3 In Ant 1.6.4
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2005 23:41:47 GMT
SchemaExport task isn't working for me.  I'm running Ant 1.6.4 under JDK
1.4.2_05 with Hibernate 3.0.  I've generated the Hibernate .hbm.xml files
using Ant and XDoclet.  Those appear to be correct.  One of those is named
Option.hbm.xml.

When I run the SchemaExport as a task, I get the following error:

"Could not configure datastore from file: " <path-to>Option.hbm.xml

I believe my hibernate.cfg.xml is correct.  It's being found and used
without a problem by the Hibernate task that generates the mapping files.

Google brings this error string back, but no solutions.  Can anyone please
advise where I've gone wrong?  Thanks. %