ant-user mailing list archives

From Michael Silverman <michael.silv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting the drive letter and setting windows path
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 02:06:43 GMT
Hi Ivan,

Thank you very much for your help.

I will try ant-contrib and your macro and hopefully it will solve my first
problem.

> I suppose you are calling a windows command with
> pass through it the desired env variable.

Actually, Ant runs a task that launches a java app which loads a DLL which
itself loads more DLL's....
The first DLL load is not a problem (I'm just passing java.library.path to
the JVM) but when that DLL tries to loads the other DLL's, it searches them
in the windows path (this is a normal behavior which has nothing to do with
Java / Ant).
So what I want is to append the DLL's dir to the windows path just before I
run the task but it has to be done in the same process of Ant in order to be
visible to the first DLL (which runs in a child process created by the Ant
task).

I hope that's clear enough.

Any other ideas how to set the path through Ant?

Thanks,
Michael