ant-user mailing list archives

From vishakha sawant <vishakha.saw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with running ant in eclipse
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:37:23 GMT
Hello Petar,

Thanks for quick reply. According to your opinion problem is not with
eclipse but some days before I was using some other IDE(commercial) the same
code was working.
 But this problem is arise when I started using ant to build the project.
Let i will explain you the project. The project has two parts. One part is
called En( EntityRelationshipManager). This project gives the base
functionality for the core project GM. The project GM imports En.jar  and
The configuration for  both the part is in  same  hibernate.cfg.xml file so
i think that may not be the problem.

Regards,
Vishakha