ant-user mailing list archives

From vishakha sawant <vishakha.saw...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with running ant in eclipse
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:17:37 GMT
Hi,
I am newbie.  I am using eclipse IDE 3.1 and Ant 1.6. This project is using
hibernate for database persistancy. I have hibernate configuration file
placed in classes/resources folder. I have one e.jar file which uses this
resource file to loadconfiguration of hibernate But after building with ant
tool in eclipse that jar file is not able to get that
hibernate.cfg.xmlfile(hibernate configuration file). please tell me
what should i do? please
help me.
Any tutorial link about eclipse and ant will also do.

Regards,
Vishakha