ant-user mailing list archives

From Gunnar Sigurdsson <>
Subject Re: taskdef classpath problem
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:11:53 GMT
I am not loading the resources directly, that happens as a
side effect of GenDDL using a class from one of these other jars.

The full details are like this. Lets say GenDDL.class is in
GenDDL.jar, and GenDDL.class calls a class Context.class which is
in Context.jar, and that same jar contains a text file
Context.xml. Now Contex.class is a sublcass of
which is in spring.jar. The failure occurs when
ClassPathXmlApplicationContext tries to find Context.xml. I get a

Thanks for taking a look at this.