ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: FTP problems
Date Sat, 17 Dec 2005 19:39:17 GMT
Since you are running this in the Eclipse environment something else to
make sure of is that commons-net & oro are actually on the Ant classpath
_as used by Eclipse_ ; I don't think just dropping the JARs in the Ant
plugin's "lib" directory is enough.

--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer