ant-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey E Care <ca...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Target duration
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:29:31 GMT
For building WebSphere Application Server we have a custom logger that
calculates durations for all contexts (i.e. top-level builds, sub-builds,
targets & tasks). You can do the same fairly easily by extending the core
loggers that come with Ant.

I would share our code, but unfortunately it's IBM confidential.

JEC
--
Jeffrey E. Care (carej@us.ibm.com)
WebSphere v7 Release Engineer