ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karthik" <>
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 13:55:29 GMT
Hi Form

   To be more specific about the Argument.

   >>It depends on the nature of your deployment problem.

   The nature of the hindrance is applying patches/rollback version's of
bulk is time consuming.

   So have to automise  the task of applying patches/rollback version's.

   and can be achieved  as follows.

   1)The application patches is for 'WAR' post deployment only.

   2)Need to develop a task using ANT for multi Server (more then one)
deployment scenireo.

Please somebody Help me.

with regards