ant-user mailing list archives

From "Fintan Hynes" <Fintan.Hy...@traventec.com>
Subject RE: Looping in Ant
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2005 15:07:09 GMT
You can use the ant-contrib <for> task...

http://ant-contrib.sourceforge.net/tasks/tasks/index.html

Fintan

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Eramo [mailto:MEramo@lightbridge.com]
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 2:59 PM
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Looping in Ant

Hello,
   Does anyone have experience running loops with Ant or if it is even
possible?

What I need to do is run an xdoclet task 10 times to produce 10 different
MDB's to support some Queue work the developers are doing. Each MDB will
have a different suffix Q_0 - Q_9.

I know I could simply run the xdoclet task 10 times but I am looking for
the most efficient way to do this and incorporate it into the existing
build process.

Just looking for some ideas.

Regards,

Mark

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and may be privileged and are
intended solely for the individual named/ for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed.If you are not the intended addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute
or copy this e-mail.Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this e-mail
by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.If you are not the intended recipient,
you are notified that reviewing, disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.Please note that any views
or opinions expressed in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Traventec Limited. This e-mail has been swept for computer viruses however
Traventec Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this
e-mail.