ant-user mailing list archives

From "Elijah Baley" <e_ba...@hotmail.com>
Subject UPTODATE file-by-file on 2 directories ?
Date Thu, 29 Dec 2005 11:13:16 GMT
Hi - I suspect I ask something rather simple, but I am looking to use the
UPTODATE task to check files in 2 directories as follows:

    <uptodate srcdir="X" targetdir="Y" ...>

    check that file "a/b/c/foo.x" is uptodate when compared with file
"a/b/c/foo.y" for EACH file/sub-folder - in other words, assume that source
and target folders have same structure (sub-folders, files, etc.) - except
maybe for the file(s) suffix(es).

Can anyone suggest how to configure the UPTODATE task (which mapper, what
expression to use) to achieve this goal ?

Thanks.