ant-user mailing list archives

From "andy wix" <stix...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: JUnit task
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 10:02:19 GMT
> > so it seems the fileset bit works (finds the test) but JUnit doesn't
>have
> > the classpath.
>
>Simply because you didn't provide any ;-)
>
>You'd need a nested <classpath> (within <junit>) with at least your
>"testing" directory, and any other jar(s) or directory(ies) required
>to run the tests. --DD

At the danger of sounding like I want this spoon fed....

I have tried every combination I can think of.  My tests only depend on
JUnit so I can't see why the following gives the same error (declared inside
the junit tag)..
         <classpath>
           <pathelement location="/home/andy/junit3.8.1/junit.jar"/>
           <pathelement location="${basedir}"/>
         </classpath>

Thanks