ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: AW: JDepend task
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 11:39:48 GMT
Reading the ant.bat you´ll find some extension points:
- using ant_[pre|post].bat
  Do what you want .... on windows ...
- env variable ANT_OPTS
  java settings
- env variable ANT_ARGS
  ant settings, e.g. "-lib path/to/my/additional/libs

Jan

ant.bat
---8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<----
@echo off
if exist "%HOME%\antrc_pre.bat" call "%HOME%\antrc_pre.bat"
"%_JAVACMD%"
\    %ANT_OPTS%
\    -classpath
\        "%ANT_HOME%\lib\ant-launcher.jar"
\    "-Dant.home=%ANT_HOME%"
\    org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher
\    %ANT_ARGS%
\    %ANT_CMD_LINE_ARGS%

if exist "%HOME%\antrc_post.bat" call "%HOME%\antrc_post.bat"