ant-user mailing list archives

From <Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de>
Subject AW: Reg. Main target
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2005 06:21:31 GMT
* if the name starts with a '-' it´s invisible from the command line
  (because '-' starts a system property in the java call)
* if the target has a description attribute it´s a main target
  (supposed to be called from the command line and therefore described)
* if not it´s an "other target"
  (usually called internally using <ant>,<antcall> or depends)
* the target named in <project default> is the default target which is
  called if you dont specify one while invocation.
  (Ant <1.6 needed a default clause)

Jan