ant-user mailing list archives

From ckn...@onebox.com
Subject Access to OS environment variables?
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2005 21:07:43 GMT
Am I just looking in the wrong place, or is there no way to read or capture the value of an
operating system environment variable from within an ant build file. For example. I would
like to use the fop task, but in order to do so I must create a property named "fop.dir" and
 enter the path to my fop .jar files. Since I already have an FOP_HOME environment variable,
I'd like to extract the value of that from the OS and place it "value" attribute of the aforementioned
property element.

--
Charles Knell
cknell@onebox.com - email