ant-user mailing list archives

From li...@bitfaeule.net
Subject p4 submit problems
Date Wed, 07 Dec 2005 14:25:12 GMT
Hi everybody,

I have a problem with p4submit-tasks that occasionally don't terminate on WinXP. In that case
i have the actual submit is fully processed by the server, but the p4-client "p4.exe" never
returns as if it was waiting for some Input from the server.  This problem coincides with
somer P4-server-performance degradation which suggest that the issue is related to timing
problem. The problem effects the stibility of a CruiseControl continuous integration buildloop,
which makes the problem pretty bad.

Has anyone had similar problems, or even know a solution?

Thx.

Jacques

I had a similar problem before when I was not using the antscript-attribute in my cruisecontrol-config
but that is now longer the case. I'm using the eclipse antrunner to execute my builds. This
has  been working very stable for a long time. No changes were applied.

Everything runs fine on Mac.