ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <>
Subject RE: help with copy and glob mapper
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 03:04:37 GMT

Hmmmm, I'm no expert but it looks like your mapper needs to reflect the
arbitrary directory depth by using **.
Can't lay my hands on any tested example code but see if some
combination like this is helpful:
<mapper type="glob" from="**/template-*" to="**/*"/>

or something like that, add stars or subtract stars to suit your
particular need.  and if that doesn't work, try pulling a little deeper
in your fileset if you don't have too many files.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message