ant-user mailing list archives

From "Brown, Carlton" <Carlton.Br...@BellSouth.com>
Subject Inheriting patternset refid
Date Sat, 03 Dec 2005 03:43:48 GMT
Is it possible to declare a patternset with a reference id in a build
file, and be able to dereference that id in another build file called by
the <ant> task?   There's a patternset that I keep using over and over
in my build files, and it would be nice if there were a way to specify
it once and be able to dereference it in other build files.

I've tried this a few ways, even explicitly forcing inheritAll to "true"
even though it defaults to that, but it doesn't seem to work.

If I could do this, it would simplify life greatly.

Thanks in advance.