ant-user mailing list archives

From "Com Pegasus-CC-Hotline" <pegasus-cc-hotline....@siemens.com>
Subject AW: jar and isempty
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2005 10:48:36 GMT
Hello,

probably you can set a property with the

<available classpath=your_jarfile_ONLY
           classname=one_of_the_classes_that should_be inside>

cu,
  Thomas

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Kamal Bhatt [mailto:kbhatt@tt.com.au]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 20. Dezember 2005 02:23
An: Ant Users List
Betreff: jar and isempty

Hi
I am creating a jar file and I would like the script to fail if the jar
file is not going to be composed of any significant files (I do not view
the manifest files as significant in this case)

I used whenempty="fail" and instead of failure I get a stupid message
telling me that a jar file is never empty (because of the manifest
file). Is there a way of making it work the way I expect it to work (ie
failing when there are no files in the file set) instead of this rather
unhelpful way?

Thanks.

Kamal.